Monday, August 21, 2006

Doc Jensen's Glyph 29.... found in Los Angeles by Tapdawg, UnseenPresence and SamG!

So I arrived at 11766 Wilshire Blvd in Los Angeles around 5:40 and turned on my computer and got it set up. I was able to get wireless reception... who knows how and I could connect to yahoo and started chatting with those in a chat group. Around 5:45-5:50 I got out of my car and went to the front of the building. I noticed someone already outside of the building... turned out to be UnseenPresence from the numbers board. I asked him to take a few pics for me of me with ninja's HE glyph.








After having all these pictures taken we just waited around for awhile. I decided that every 15 minutes i would wak around the building as well as update those waiting for me in the chat. After an hour past and nothing was located we started to see things that didn't exist. For instance there was a sing up on a post next to the building that said "LOST: dog" and i thought it might be vincent... it wasn't, it did however become lost on 8/16... ironic. Anywho finally around 8:20ish i had just completed another walk around and check in... and im standing in front of the building and from the corner of my right eye i notice a car with something funny looking on the side. I yelled out "I see it" "The glyphs on that car" and then high-tailed it after the car. It turned a corner and i assumed it was heading into the parking area behind the EW building, so i took a shortcut in front of the building as the car went behind the building. When I got to the otherside of the bilding the car was getting ready to park so i took these pictures in case it continued driving.







So then as he turned around to park the man driving gave me a sign with his finger telling me to hold on for a second. As this occured Unseen starting catching up to where I was and i didn't know what happened to SamG. When the car finally parked, the man got out and put money into the parking meter and then walked into pavillions got coffee and a pastry and then walked out and finally back into the building. When he first got out of his car i asked him "Are you the Doctor Jensen?" and he replied with "No" so then i took pictures of his car:






The final things i did before leaving were:

1. post ninja's glyph on his car and taped it on... so when the guy gets back he will know the truth.

2. I looked at the inside of his car for anything suspicious. and i found something










This manilla envelope says Jeff JensOn on it... either its a misspelling because of the person that sent the folder to him, or he just isn't jeff jensen but had an envelope for him... i dunno


So that's my story of the capturing of glyph 29!

I hope you enjoyed it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amused2bHere said...

Tapdawg, you RULE! Thanks for letting the rest of us live vicariously through you! Great pics. It was sure nice to see the LOST boards come together on this one.
Very Amused2bhere!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home