Thursday, July 20, 2006

Comic Con: Thursday Day 2 Post 1

Well I've been able to go to every single vendor in the past two days and today i went into the A-C sections mainly because last night I went through sections C-F. I found a couple more lost products for sale, such as promo photos from season one, but the most amazing find was at a little tiny vendor in a back corner of the place.

This vendor was selling two 1,000 piece puzzles specifically made for lost. Apparently these puzzles are special because once they are completed they have secrets on them about season 3 and i hope about TLE. I bought both of them (15 bucks each) and here are the pictures:



the front side of each



the backside of them



Puzzle labeled #1 of 4. And deals with the hatch. I haven't opened this one yet. (sorry for the flash off the plastic covering)




This one is labeled #2 of 4 and is about the others. I have opened it and Hopefully will complete it soon.

When I began working on this second one I figured out where the clues would be found...
On the backside of the puzzle pieces, there is hidden text that will either be glow in the dark or be scene best underneath a blacklight. Once I finish my puzzle I'll flip it over on the back and figure out what it says. I'll keep you guys posted.


EDIT: i checked the back of one in the dark... they do glow in the dark,.... so i'll try to move it to a dark place when i finish it to show you what is says.

8 Comments:

Blogger maven said...

First again! Tapdawg, you're a vendor's dream!

Thanks again.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

thanks tapdawd, keep up the good work!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Scoutpost said...

These puzzles are soooooo cool. Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Sounds like you're having a blast. Look forward to your next post.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

This is so awesome, you are a great shopper by the way! Do you have to complete the puzzle on a glass table, so when you're finished you look underneath to see what the writing says?

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have "The Others" puzzle, and I am about 1/2 way through. (Its really tough without an image).

5:08 PM  
Blogger minnesotawriter said...

I want a puzzle! Hope you can get some good photos of the completed picture!

Good work!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Nazer Lagrimas Jr said...

Just got back from the con on thursday, its nice to see someone logging everything. Thanks!

Oh and one of the booths to the back (I'm sure you've seen it) is selling Lost merchandise for a few bucks cheaper than online. I picked up the Question Mark shirt and the hoodie for about 20 bucks cheaper than on the creation entertainment website, as well as the steel shot for 3 bucks cheaper, good deal :). I might go back tomorrow and pick up a couple more. Once again, good job with everything, maybe I'll see you there.

~ naz

6:24 PM  
Blogger tapdawg said...

nazer i haven't seen it, do you know what section or numbered area its located in? Thanks!

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home