Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Comic Con : Wednesday Night Day 1 Post 2

Another booth I found was advertisting for Lost Season 2 DVDS not alot of stuff was there but I took pictures of what they had. They were also giving out smaller sized posters of this giant poster pictured bellow. I got two of them... maybe I'll send one over to the ADMIN on lost experience clues blogspot.



promo up for season 2 DVD




a tv that is showing Season 2 clips... i forgot to make a videotape of it... I'll do it tomorrow.



the huge banner above the area... can be seen from a great distance away.




this box was in front of the tv, maybe they will have a raffle for a free season 2 dvd? I'll let you guys know when i have more info.

1 Comments:

Blogger maven said...

First Again!

I feel like I'm there!

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home